slider

Thankful Thursday - Friendship

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It sure is and I don't know where I would be if it weren't for my dear friends who I love so, so much.

I am very lucky. I have a group of amazing, strong, kindhearted and wise women who I walk through life with.  Some I have known for a very long time, some for a short time (one I have known for 32 years) but all of these women are very important to me and really add a sparkle to my life.

When my mum passed away, my friends really stepped up and nurtured me in the most beautiful way.  They knew what to do. They knew what to say. They knew when not to do anything and say nothing.  Ever since then, my relationships have deepened and I have a trusted circle of friends who I will love and cherish forever.

We are mums, we are women battling our own challenges, we are seeking the most out of our lives and we are supporting each other as we walk together.

I smile when I think of my friends and I am so thankful that I have had the chance to meet such wonderful women in my life.

Love you girls......
You know who you are xxx





4 comments :

  1. that little picture quote is absolutely right! I also love the quote "Friends are the family we choose ourselves"... best wishes to you and your friends..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so blessed. It's only been the last few years I've made really lasting friendships. Prior to that, it just wasn't a priority. That is very sad really

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life most definately is better with friends. You are blessed to have a lovely circle of friends that stick with you through thick and thin, just as they are blessed to have you as their friend. I could not imagine life with my friends! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some friends like that - even though we now live on opposite sides of the city. Thank heavens for email & Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave a comment!! It puts a smile on my face..... (unless you say something nasty, then not so much) xx

Hover to Pin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design